A post war built four bedroom, two bathroom detached family home in a prime residential road in Beaconsfield New Town. Available from the 15th Aprll 2020
- Gated frontage
- Detached family home walking distance to the New Town
- Two separate receptions
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate WC
- Available from the 15th Aprll 2020
A post war built four bedroom, two bathroom detached family home in a prime residential road in The Golden Triangle of Beaconsfield New Town.
Available from the 15th Aprll 2020 Location
Grove Road is a highly sought after residential location within easy walking distance of the town offering comprehensive shopping facilities, excellent schools and transport links are good. London (Marylebone 22 minutes), M40 (J2) approximately 1 mile. Summary of accommodationGround Floor
- Entrance hallway, Cloakroom , Living Room with feature open stone fireplace, double aspect sitting room, Kitchen with utility room and access to side passage, walk in larder cupboard. On the First Floor
– To the first floor via with landing window to rear, a master bedroom with ensuite shower room three further bedrooms and family bathroom with separate w.c. Gardens and Grounds
– Hedging to the front providing a degree of seclusion with wood pedestrian gate with pathway to front door, lawned areas to either side and an additional wood gate giving access to a shingle driveway providing off street parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower bed borders. Directions
Leave M40 at Junction 2 follow road into Beaconsfield Old Town straight over mini roundabout to main roundabout. Turn right into Aylesbury End and Grove Road will be found as the second turning on the left. No. 8 is a short distance on the right.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.
Depending upon your particular circumstances, the following schedule shows the range of fees that may apply prior to moving into a property:
|Applicants Reference||£114.00 per applicant
|Tenancy Documents & Administration ||£96.00 per tenancy
|Guarantor Reference Application||£72.00 per guarantor
|Holding Monies (the monies paid to record your interest in the property whilst references are being processed)||Allow for an amount equal to two weeks rent to be offset against the Tenancy/Security Deposit
|Security/Tenancy Deposit||Allow for an amount equal to six weeks rent
|Costs to keep a pet at the property - subject to the landlord granting permission||Allow for an extra two weeks rent (ie 8 weeks in total)
Other fees and costs that may apply during a tenancy, including VAT
|Tenancy renewal/extension ||£72.00 per tenant
£42.00 per tenant in a joint tenancy
|Re-referencing at renewal/extension to remove the need for a guarantor||£72.00 per tenant
|Inventory services at Check Out||At cost. Ranges from £80.00 up to £700.00 for large unfurnished properties - Charges vary according to property and location.